Job Title: Application Developer
RevealIT Solutions, Inc. is hiring experienced Application Developers for its Natick, MA office to develop and support software customizations, integrations, and add-on modules for HP Asset Manager, HP UCMDB, HP Connect-IT, HP Universal Discovery and Service-Now that extend the capabilities of those products to address market needs for an effective CMDB solution.
Individuals will apply advanced theoretical knowledge of Information Technology and Computer Science principles and concepts to perform the following duties:
- Setting up and maintaining a development and demo environments for HP Asset Manager, BDNA Normalize, HP UCMDB, HP Universal Discovery and Service-Now showcasing RevealIT’s expertise and add-on modules, including data integration with other HP and third party systems/tools.
- Implementing and supporting RevealIT Solutions products in customer environments.
- Guiding RevealIT Solutions customers on business processes, solution design and implementation for an effective HP Asset Manager and UCMDB/HP Universal Discovery solution.
- Identifying and validating opportunities for new product development and direction-setting for future tools integration.
- Assisting in pre-sales activities of RevealIT products as technical expert..
- Participating in new technology planning and in assessing emerging technologies.
- Collaborating with offshore team as needed for solution development.
*Position does not supervise other personnel.
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any related IT field of study that provided the required skills and knowledge, and 2 years of related experience in any position that provided the required skills and abilities.
Required Certifications: HP Asset Manager, ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable skill, experience and proficiency in the following: BDNA, HPUD, HP Connect-IT, HP Asset Manager, ServiceNow, and databases (such as Oracle, MS SQL Server)
Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
The term suitable, in this context, means substantial compatibility with stated academic level and job experience requirements, and ability to perform job duties.
Job Site: 209 West Central Street, Suite 108, Natick, MA 01760
Mail Resumes To: ATTN: Human Resources, RevealIT Solutions, Inc., 2571 Baglyos Circle, Suite B32, Bethlehem, PA 18020
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.