Job Title: Software Engineers (IT Asset Management)
- Install, upgrade and customize HP AM (Asset Manager), and upgrade Connect-IT and Oracle DB.
- Build Connect-IT scenarios to interface with Oracle R12 System in order to Automate PO receiving and Asset synchronization between ITAM and Oracle. Develop Scenarios and configure connectors for Connect-IT.
- Implement Software Asset Management (SAM) Module to track and enforce License Compliance.
- Build Contracts DB within the Asset Management system and associate contracts to Software Licenses using Oracle 10g.
- Upgrade the inventory scenarios to accurately track Hardware and Software inventory.
- Create wizards and workflows to automate Hardware and Software reclaims. Resolve data integrity issues within the Asset Management system.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related major providing required skills, knowledge and abilities and 3 years of experience in the job offered or in a related field that provided the required skills, knowledge and abilities.
- In lieu of primary education and experience requirements employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related major that provided the required skills, knowledge, and abilities and 5 years of related progressively responsible post-baccalaureate experience that provided the required skills knowledge and abilities.
- Candidate must also have demonstrable experience with the following:HP IT Asset Manager Software (ITAM).
- Implementation of Software Asset Management (SAM) Module.
- Development of Scenarios and configuring connectors for Connect-IT. HP Asset Manager (AM) installation, upgrade, and customization. Oracle 10g. Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.
- The term suitable, in this context, means substantial compatibility with stated academic level and job experience requirements and ability to perform job duties.
Additional Information: No travel or telecommuting. Position is project-based at various unanticipated work sites within the U.S., and relocation may be required at the end of each long-term project.
Send resumes to:RevealIT Solutions Inc., Attn: HR, 2571 Baglyos Circle, Suite B32, Bethlehem, PA 18020. No phone calls or emails.